Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 April 2014

10th April, 2014...Warm sunshine at the start of the Easter Break!!

Easter itself has fallen at a weird time this year so we have finished school mid-week and luckily the weather is looking good.....feel sorry for the local catholic schools who are still working!!

 
 
We had a lovely end to the Easter term yesterday, with a spring themed assembly and a service from Ed and Linda who work at St Mark's church...not the usual Greengate thing but it was great!
 
 
It is looking very attractive at the back of Abbey House at the moment. Their new restaurant has opened and the woodland is perfect for bridal walks in the spring sunshine...If I wasn't already married I might have MY wedding there!!
 
 
(Named after baby Oskar D who was born on this day last year...read the blog!!)
 
 
 
 
Afternoon tea there I think, for the up and coming Hillman birthday!!
 
 
Lots of buds just about ready to spring into life down here!
 
 
 
 
 
This guy is actually in someone's back garden just round the corner from us...we saw him last night when we were out walking!!
 
 
I hope every one has been watching 'True Detective'!! It has become quite 'cult viewing' at work and everyone is at different episodes...I've only got one more to watch and I can't wait...What will Saturday nights be without Marty and Rust!
 
 
o-TRUE-DETECTIVE-TRAILER-facebook
 
 I wish I had Rust to help me fight 'the dark forces'!!! It's been a long battle!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment