Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2017

2nd January, 2017...Sparkling sunshine at the start of 'seventeen!

Somehow, we made it through Christmas again.....I always think it's great fun and stressful in equal measure! We have met up with some lovely family and friends and had a few laughs (and a lot of crème brulee!!) but time to get back to normality now...and what a great way to start 2017....a walk to the stunning Furness Abbey!





We managed to meet my friend's fiancé this holiday, just in time for the wedding in April (it's getting close now Em, after many years of our plotting and planning!), and it had to be at Abbey Mill Café- where we sat and talked over pot after pot of tea!


Lots of other family 'meet-ups' this holiday too.....








My family know me so well...these were Christmas gifts!!


Some lovely walks on Christmas Day,Boxing Day and Toe Day!






...and plenty of weddings, including a lovely wintery one with Furness Abbey lady Mrs Jep and her family!




"I'm not a hat person" says my mother (she was seventy-five earlier in the week!!).










No comments:

Post a Comment