Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 September 2016

4th September, 2016...September Suprises!


Wow...did it pour down yesterday (shame!)...the Medieval Fair at Furness Abbey went ahead regardless, and was a great success I gather...beautiful down at Furness Abbey today though....




.....and a lovely surprise yesterday morning at 4.45am when our friends/colleagues first baby arrived, a little bit early, and judging from his face this morning, he is one happy daddy!! It did get me thinking about family....


...here's my kids, about eleven years ago! They've been my number one priority, from the first day 31 years ago when the older one was born...it has always been my default setting...get home to my husband and kids. My family has always been there for me and I hope I've been instrumental in extending that for my kids-nothing else matters really.



Nothing like a new baby to make you reflect, is there!! Poor Steve Hillman...he's on his knees, with seven weddings waiting to be edited, but at least he's got the main 'season' done! He's had some lovely venues to work in this year.....


.....but Abbey House seems to be everyone's favourite at the moment, and it did look lovely today, in the autumn sunshine. Only fifteen more weddings until Christmas- oh, and the famous 'Wedding Fair' with our lovely friend and colleague Gracie!


We had to finish the holiday in the same way we started it...afternoon tea at Abbey Mill Café, but Frankie is not going back to school, as he has his toe operation on the VERY DAY when he's due to go back....he's so sad about it!!



But...in the mean time....POLDARK returns tonight!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment